View unanswered posts | View active topics  It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:09 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Members Please Read
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi All,

Welcome to the Backyard Farming Forum. If you have never been a member of a forum before, it's a very simple thing to participate in. Forums are generally just a bunch of friendly people with similar interests who like to get together to discuss those interests, ask questions, and help others with any problems they may have.

As with all things in life there can be quite a diverse range of people and a diverse range of points of view, we ask that people remain polite in their discussions. If you have any issues please contact either myself or a moderator. This is pretty much the only rule around here, "Be nice".

So now you have joined up, please visit the Introduction section and make a post introducing yourself and I'll see you on the board.

Joel

P.S. All new posts must be approved by a moderator. Please be patient.

Advertisement

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:06 pm 

Hi all, welcome.

A bit more on the forum from Joel's post. A lot of the time discussions tend to ramble a bit, they go off topic, but we are relatively relaxed about it.

We make on-line friendships and put up with a bit of waffle from our friends :) As long as it comes back fairly fast.

Enjoy your stay.

Jaymie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 pm 

admin wrote:
Hi All,

Welcome to the Backyard Farming Forum. If you have never been a member of a forum before, it's a very simple thing to participate in. Forums are generally just a bunch of friendly people with similar interests who like to get together to discuss those interests, ask questions, and help others with any problems they may have.

As with all things in life there can be quite a diverse range of people and a diverse range of points of view, we ask that people remain polite in their discussions. If you have any issues please contact either myself or a moderator. This is pretty much the only rule around here, "Be nice".

So now you have joined up, please visit the Introduction section and make a post introducing yourself and I'll see you on the board.

Joel

i've tried to make two posts but both are subject to mod approval. makes it kinda hard to introduce oneself..
no explanation here about waiting times or anything

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:54 pm 

theres probably a very good reason for the lack of activity on this board...seems its no easy task to get a post approved
do you have a monthly meeting or something and see which posts get to be put up?